Ảnh của Tôi
Tên:

my writings with the illustrations - painting by the little girl-artist Ngô Quế Anh, six years old (her birthday:21.9.2002) Với những bức ký họa của Ngô Quế Anh, họa sĩ nhí, sáu tuổi (sinh ngay 21-9-2002)

Thứ Ba, 2 tháng 6, 2009

Nausicaa



Quế Anh (acrylic on paper) Biển cả - The Sea


Nausicaa


Daughter of Alcinoos, your kindness, fair lady

May I come and cry by your knees

Show me, please, the way to the City

Winding by the springs in the trees’ shadows


Don’t let me get lost in Hades’ kingdom

In the darkest abyss of the death

Give to my soul reason to be full of hope

Waiting for alizé to take me back home


If my plaintive cry can touch your heart

My dreadful figure can rouse your pity

Pray for me to have the Gods’mercy


And in your embrace with human tenderness

All the ecstasy of celestial symphony

I might have repose of my blind wanderings

Nvt June 2009



Nausicaa, nàng ơi!


Nausicaa! Nàng ơi

Cho tôi nghỉ dưới chân người

Chỉ tôi đường về cố quận

Con đường suối mát bóng hàng cây


Đừng lạc tôi vào vực sâu

Mê cung của thần chết

Hãy để hồn tôi biết mộng mơ

Đợi gió thổi buồm về bến đậu


Hãy nghe lời tôi than thở

Thương đến hình hài xơ xác

Phó tôi cho chư vị thiên thần


Nausicaa huyền diệu ơi!

Bên nàng trời đất vang tiếng hát

Cho tôi hết phận lưu đầy.

2000



Le sonnet original

Nausicaa

(sur une idée de Bui Giang)


Oh! Fille d’Alcinoos à l’infinie bonté

Laisse-moi venir et pleurer à tes genoux

Montre-moi le chemin qui mène à la Cité

Le chemin ombragé le long des clairs ruisseaux


Ne me perds pas dans les profondeurs de l’Etrange

Dans les abîmes du royaume de la Mort

Que mon âme attende le vent de l’Espérance

L’alizé qui soufflera ma voile au bon port


Si ma plainte venant du coeur te semble douce

Mon visage à l’ombre de ta pitié te touche

Confie-moi à la toute puissance des Dieux


Dans le creux de ton sein à la chaleur humaine

Nouvelle ivresse de la symphonie des cieux

Aurai-je repos de mon errance si vaine?

1.12.99


(tiré du recueil Papyrus – Ngo Van Tao 2000)

0 Nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Đăng ký Đăng Nhận xét [Atom]

<< Trang chủ