Ảnh của Tôi
Tên:

my writings with the illustrations - painting by the little girl-artist Ngô Quế Anh, six years old (her birthday:21.9.2002) Với những bức ký họa của Ngô Quế Anh, họa sĩ nhí, sáu tuổi (sinh ngay 21-9-2002)

Thứ Bảy, 6 tháng 6, 2009

Cõi vô cùng - The absolute frontiers


Quế Anh (acrylic on canvas 40x50cm)
Một cõi vô cùng – To the absolute frontiers


To bid farewell

I am going to be lost in the blue sky
With my lyre to present it back to the Muses
Winds of the Universe blowing away my songs
I might find a dwelling on a dead star

Or I shall open the mayfly’s wings
To follow the trail of an unknown comet
Whose lights waves will take me to the One
The Only One’s absolute frontiers

Oh! My love, though your touching hands
Vainly retain the desires of my life

Your whisper – coming like a distant prayer
Invokes the secret pains which bound us
………………………..and that we shared

Burning in my heart are the trickling tears
For the lost dream of happiness
………the yersteryear fleeting spring of our love
June 2009


Lời vĩnh biệt

Anh sẽ bay biến vào trời xanh
để lại cây đàn cho nàng thơ
anh tan biến vào trong vũ trụ
tìm cư ngụ trên một vì sao

Xa em với đôi cánh biếc
bay theo ánh sáng của ngàn sao
ánh sáng đưa vào cõi vô cùng
đến bờ hư không của tuyệt đối

Dù tay em, hỡi người yêu dấu
giữ anh dục vọng của cuộc đời
và thì thầm những lời cầu nguyện
nhắc nhở nỗi buồn ta sẻ chia
giọt lệ tim ta rồi vẫn đọng
nuối tiếc xuân thì chốn trần gian.
2005

Le sonnet original
Adieu

Je m’en irai me perdre dans le ciel bleuté
Et déposer ma lyre aux pieds de la Muse
Qu’au vent de l’univers mes chants soient emportés
Trouver sur une étoile morte ma demeure

Pour partir j’aurai mes ailes de l’éphémère
Suivre la traîne de la comète inconnue
Qui me conduira de ses rayons de lumière
Jusqu’aux confins immatériels de l’Absolu

Que tes mains, mon amour, en caresses bien vaines
Me retiennent les désirs perdus de la vie
Et ton murmure tel qu’une prière lointaine

Invoque les peines secrètes qui nous lient
Brûlante sur ma joue la larme de ton coeur
Pour le furtif printemps d’un rêve de bonheur
5.12.1999
(tiré du recueil Papyrus-Ngo Van Tao 2000)

0 Nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Đăng ký Đăng Nhận xét [Atom]

<< Trang chủ