Ảnh của Tôi
Tên:

my writings with the illustrations - painting by the little girl-artist Ngô Quế Anh, six years old (her birthday:21.9.2002) Với những bức ký họa của Ngô Quế Anh, họa sĩ nhí, sáu tuổi (sinh ngay 21-9-2002)

Thứ Sáu, 14 tháng 9, 2012

Shakespeare Sonnet No. 10




Quế Anh    Acrylic on canvas 60x80cm  - July 2012


Lost theme of melody

For the very night of sorrows in silence
Mourning remembrance of lost friends and past things
In heartbeat long waiting for deliverance
Could I know how to find peace in my thinking

Or just to let my mind floating in memory
Of dead friends, the heart breaking passing images
In resenful regret of bygone story
Our joyful meetings and our friendly voyages

On the night screen without light but full of shadows
Should I vainly keep on looking for my loves
My first love and my ultimate rainbow

Such a deep grievance in my inner cove
The feeling of fore-gone reality
That all's to be a lost theme of melody
7 September 2012

From the Shakespeare’s sonnet:
“When to the Sessions of sweet silent thought
I sommon up remembrance of things past” (the first two lines)
 In The Royal Shakespeare Theatre Edition of
The Sonnets of William Shakespeare”



“Phôi Pha” (TCS)

Trên đồi trơ mặt trời đã khép
Trong lòng ta một màn đêm sâu
Trong giấc mơ xưa là ảo mộng
Tìm ai đâu sau tháng năm dài

Qua rồi phút  tưng bừng chờ đợi
Qua rồi nụ cười ai ướt mưa
Chỉ  trong  ta bóng đen bất tận
Chỉ riêng ta lạnh lẽo muộn sầu

Ôi! Hãy âm thầm và tỉnh giác
Dù trên má hai hàng lệ nhòa
Dù đôi tay còn muốn ôm giữ

“Đời người như  gió qua
Có những ai xa đời quay về lại
Về lại nơi cuối trời, làm mây trôi"
9.09.2012





0 Nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Đăng ký Đăng Nhận xét [Atom]

<< Trang chủ