Ảnh của Tôi
Tên:

my writings with the illustrations - painting by the little girl-artist Ngô Quế Anh, six years old (her birthday:21.9.2002) Với những bức ký họa của Ngô Quế Anh, họa sĩ nhí, sáu tuổi (sinh ngay 21-9-2002)

Thứ Bảy, 11 tháng 8, 2012

Shakespeare sonnet No 6


Quế Anh      oil pastel on paper 6/2011




“Shakespeare sonnet” no.6
Poetry on the way of life

I hav’ poetry on the way of my life
With many rhymes for songs and music in my heart
Up in the sky birds singing to the sunrise
Blooming April flowers to get out of winter

In the human world the Muse’s my fair lady
Motherly she took away earthly desires
She keeps us two living on our love story
Whispered poems in the play of her lyre

Through the world of conflicts and of pointless strifes
She might lead us back to the lost paradise
Past romance in the shadows of lime trees

I should open up my mind to feel and to see
The nature beauty through your own self beauty
Your shining grace in the daily rhapsody
4 August 2012
Ngô Văn Tao

From the Shakespeare’s sonnet:
“So is it not with me as with that Muse” (the first line)
In The Royal Shakespeare Theatre edition:
The Sonnets of William Shakespeare


Nàng thơ

Mỗi ngày tôi tìm gặp lại nàng thơ
Nàng cho vần điệu  để tôi ca và hát
Cùng chim hót cho rạng rỡ ngày mai
Khi mặt trời mọc phía kia rặng núi

Nàng thơ hay giáng trần một nàng tiên
Cho tôi quên hết tủi hờn giận dữ
Cho hai ta sống trọn hết chuyện tình
Như câu hát thầm thì trong khúc nhạc

Dù sự đời có khắc khoải nhỏ nhen
Ta biết trở về thiên đàng đã mất
Theo con đường mượt phủ lá me vàng
Và anh còn biết mở rộng cõi lòng
Thấy em đẹp mông lung trời và đất
Nghe vang tiếng em an ủi dịu dàng
5/08/2012

0 Nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét

Đăng ký Đăng Nhận xét [Atom]

<< Trang chủ